MMA Cage Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contract Negotiations...

3 posters

Go down

Contract Negotiations... Empty Contract Negotiations...

Post  Ninjamonkey Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:29 pm

After getting off to a VERY rough start as an amateur, I've managed to rack up three consecutive wins. Provided I get past John Rian in my next amateur bout, I will be making the official move to the Pro leagues.

It looks like I have a choice between the BLF and ECL. My decision will probably be based on who has the largest current roster of heavyweights for me to square off against... and any comments the Promoters might want to make to try to influence me.

The fact that my teammate Jason Steroid holds the BLF Heavyweight Title will have no bearing on my decision; we have beaten the hell out of one another in countless sparring sessions at the Monkey House Gym (which is still looking for a couple of new members) so why wouldn't we jump at the chance to get paid for it? Cool

On the other hand, I like the unified rules set up in the ECL, and although I'm not sure I'm quite ready for Josh Tiko YET, I would certainly like to test my skills against his at some point in the future. His record speaks for itself, and it would be an honor to be given a chance to fight him for the ECL title down the road a bit.

Do the promoters have anything to say on the subject? I'm all ears.

Ninjamonkey

Back to top Go down

Contract Negotiations... Empty Re: Contract Negotiations...

Post  colm murphy Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:24 pm

haha wat this guy wants us to beg for him yo victor lets neither of us sign him lol

but if you come to ECL you wont get a shot at tiko rite away you will firdt fight Corleto or maybe Denny if he loses or if i get a new HW for you to fight.

colm murphy

Back to top Go down

Post  Spaz Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:44 pm

colm murphy wrote:haha wat this guy wants us to beg for him yo victor lets neither of us sign him lol

but if you come to ECL you wont get a shot at tiko rite away you will firdt fight Corleto or maybe Denny if he loses or if i get a new HW for you to fight.

why are you laughing at Harris? at least he is a top 5 HW right now and has some experience unlike the other fighters that you have thrown at me. If he wins his fight you better try to sign him Colm because I want to fight the best and right now he is one of them.

And as for Harris I would like to say that I look forward to fighting you in the near future. Best of luck to you in your main event fight in AFC 7.
Spaz
Spaz

Back to top Go down

Post  colm murphy Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:01 pm

Spaz wrote:
colm murphy wrote:haha wat this guy wants us to beg for him yo victor lets neither of us sign him lol

why are you laughing at Harris? at least he is a top 5 HW right now and has some experience unlike the other fighters that you have thrown at me. If he wins his fight you better try to sign him Colm because I want to fight the best and right now he is one of them.

And as for Harris I would like to say that I look forward to fighting you in the near future. Best of luck to you in your main event fight in AFC 7.
well i if you want him and hes up for it i will mske it happen

colm murphy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninjamonkey Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:47 am

I didn't say you had to beg. Laughing

Ninjamonkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum