MMA Cage Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFC 2 Post Fight Conference

+5
terrance
GuileGracie
victorgillean
Rex Williams
Admin
9 posters

Go down

AFC 2 Post Fight Conference Empty AFC 2 Post Fight Conference

Post  Admin Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:51 pm

(Everyone post your thoughts about the results of AFC 2 here)

Admin
Admin

https://mmacagewars.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

AFC 2 Post Fight Conference Empty Re: AFC 2 Post Fight Conference

Post  Rex Williams Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:08 pm

I take pride in my ground game, Prem, and I'll take the fight to the ground no matter how much you stand up out of my guard man.
Good fight. I know you'll be back up there later on.
Rex Williams
Rex Williams

Back to top Go down

Post  victorgillean Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:17 pm

Congrats everyone in Tengu Ninjitsu for pulling out a 5-0 record at AFC 2.

victorgillean

Back to top Go down

Post  GuileGracie Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:25 pm

I feel that I have redeemed myself for my poor showing last week.

GuileGracie

Back to top Go down

Post  terrance Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:33 pm

first id like to thank victor on his help in training for this fight and to congratulate him in his tko win in the main event. As you already know I won my fight by KO do to a guillotine choke against my opponent. My gameplan really worked this fight I was aggressive right from the get go and got him thinking I was gonna try ton stand and exchange with him. I'll admit he was getting the better part of the standup and he bruised my rib but whenn he went for the clinch I was finally able to sink in a tight guillotine. Now I'll admit the guys got a lot of heart not tapping but if I got a guillotine on someone that tight the only way I'm letting go is a tap or if the refs pulling me off your unconcious corpse. As for future fights I'll fight anyone the administration puts in front of me
terrance
terrance

Back to top Go down

Post  Spaz Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:45 pm

I would like to congratulate all the winners, it was an awesome card once again. I will be posting my post fight interview soon.
Spaz
Spaz

Back to top Go down

Post  John bowling Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:29 pm

I was cheated out of a win by a headbutt!
John bowling
John bowling

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:37 pm

I would like to announce that the award of Fight of Night will be given to Murphy vs Sanchez. So both fighters will earn an additional $5,000 for their exciting performance.

Admin
Admin

https://mmacagewars.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  colm murphy Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:43 pm

YEA fight of the night

colm murphy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninjamonkey Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:03 am

As much as I would have liked to get a "W" this time, I'm at least happy that I got to showcase my skills a little more than I did last time. I was NOT satisfied with my performance at AFC 1. Watching the tape, it's like watching someone else... that just was not me. I don't know who that guy was, but it wasn't me. That opening body shot had me out on my feet. I honestly don't remember anything after that shot.

I just hope the fans were entertained by this fight at AFC 2. I think I gave 'em one hell of a brawl. That's what sells the tickets and puts food on my table.

Being a heavyweight, I need lots of food. Laughing

I also want to apologize for the accidental eye contact I made. Anyone who trains MT knows that I was just doing a routine "stop-hands" technique, and with these open-fingered gloves, accidents like that will happen from time to time. It didn't affect the outcome of the fight in any way though, and I appreciate Big John making the right call in warning me rather than stopping the fight. Stopping that fight would have been a disservice to the fans who paid to see the kind of action we were giving them. And I have to thank my opponent for not trying to Scott Smith his way out of the fight. He's a tough dude.

I'll be back. The whole point of Amateur competition is to learn, make mistakes and learn from them. I'll find my rhythm, and I'll get to be the hammer for a change, and not the nail. Cool

Ninjamonkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down