MMA Cage Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jebediah Jenkins Makes Move to MMA!

5 posters

Go down

Jebediah Jenkins Makes Move to MMA! Empty Jebediah Jenkins Makes Move to MMA!

Post  Vale Tudor Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:04 am

AP-

The world class point-fighter and Mormon Fundamentalist Jebediah Jenkins, has made the jump to MMA. Jenkins, infamous for both his polygamist lifestyle and his quick hands, said in a statement released earlier today that he'd received a vision from God which told him to fight in MMA.
"I can't stand watching these half-naked men rolling around on each other all the time, and I am going to put an end to it," Jenkins remarked candidly. "I mean jeezy peezy, the last thing I want to see when I am flipping through the channels is two guys fondling each other. It's just gross, and God has sent me to put an end to it!"
When asked how exactly Jebediah planned to put an end to the fastest growing sport in the world, he replied "with my fists."

Jebediah plans on giving a pre-fight presser before his upcoming debut against fellow newcomer Ryu.
Vale Tudor
Vale Tudor

Back to top Go down

Jebediah Jenkins Makes Move to MMA! Empty Re: Jebediah Jenkins Makes Move to MMA!

Post  colm murphy Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:08 am

shutup you dam mormon

colm murphy

Back to top Go down

Jebediah Jenkins Makes Move to MMA! Empty Re: Jebediah Jenkins Makes Move to MMA!

Post  terrance Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:16 pm

un hunh and we all saw what happened when brock lesner crossed into mma?
terrance
terrance

Back to top Go down

Post  victorgillean Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:20 pm

yeah, he destroyed his first opponent in about 90 seconds, then he went up against one of the worlds best and got tapped.

darn wrestlers having a weakness to submission fighters.

I is a Brock Mark, and he is going to smash on Herring at 87

victorgillean

Back to top Go down

Post  GuileGracie Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:56 am

You mean to tell me I am going to have to restrain another Bible Thumper in my lifetime, damn, I thought one was enough.

By the way people, this point fighter is gonna learn real quick that mma is a lot harder than punching for points.

But on the flip side, let him talk. I want to learn how to become such a pimp that I can get five wives and and as much pussy as he has to get twenty seven children.

Play that game you little stud you....

GuileGracie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down