MMA Cage Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Monkey House

4 posters

Go down

The Monkey House Empty The Monkey House

Post  Ninjamonkey Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:44 am

Attention all amateur and semi-pro fighters!

The Monkey House is now taking on fighters from all weight classes and fighting styles!

We are a fully-equipped MMA gym, with a workout room, heavy bags, speed bags, focus mitts and wrestling mats! Everything you need to get ready for your next big fight!

In addition, we have a proffessional Muay Thai trainer to help you improve your efficiency, aggressiveness, punching power, kicking power and killer instinct! Entertain the crowd *and* earn the win!

Need a training partner? Up-and-coming heavyweight prospect Jesse Harris trains with us full-time! If you think you're tough enough, spar a few rounds with him!

Applications are now being accepted!

Ninjamonkey

Back to top Go down

The Monkey House Empty Re: The Monkey House

Post  Spaz Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:36 pm

Wow you made your tryouts sound very professional lol. Guess I got to up my game now that I have some competition.
Spaz
Spaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninjamonkey Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:11 am

For fighters who come on board now, the gym asks only a 15% cut of the fighters' purses, to help pay off the loan I took out on the gym. When we've paid it off, everyone on the team will be a co-owner, and train for free from that point forward! Fees will only be charged for new members after that point, so get on board now... invest in your future. Cool

As for the future... we plan to hire a full-time Jits trainer to help complement our fighters' skill sets as soon as we have the funds available. This will help us to be more of a threat no matter where the fight ends up.

Ninjamonkey

Back to top Go down

The Monkey House Empty ShaolinRua

Post  Shaolinrua Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:43 pm

Ill join, im a LW

Shaolinrua

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninjamonkey Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:44 pm

We'd love to have you! Drop the admin a PM saying you want to join, and that you're cool with gic=ving the gym a 15% cut of your earnings. I think we still have room on the roster! Cool

Ninjamonkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninjamonkey Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:08 am

We have two slots open at the moment, and several applicants interested in filling them. The first two applicants to confirm with the Admin will be accepted onto the team and have access to our insanely low training fees. Wink

Ninjamonkey

Back to top Go down

Post  TUF Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:35 pm

I can't wait to spank a monkey. Wait, that didn't come out right.
TUF
TUF

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum