MMA Cage Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PsyKOs

+9
Mike Alarcon
jasonsteroid
victorgillean
John Rian
Business
colm murphy
Joe Corleto
Rex Williams
Bryan The Blade Phoenix
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

PsyKOs - Page 2 Empty Re: PsyKOs

Post  victorgillean Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:10 pm

Hold up fool. the only thing you will be taking care of in our fight is your head injuries after I KO your ass.

I'mma have you in the bar singing, "One round of Jose Cuervo, Two rounds of Jose Cuervo"

victorgillean

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryan The Blade Phoenix Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:12 pm

hey gillean

let the adults talk little one

you'll get your turn later
Bryan The Blade Phoenix
Bryan The Blade Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  jasonsteroid Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:13 pm

Bitch

jasonsteroid

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryan The Blade Phoenix Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:16 pm

what?

cat got your tongue?

sorry i can mentally crush you

but dont worry

your going to go to sleep soon

after i put little gillean to sleep in his crib

you will get your turn you fatass mental midget
Bryan The Blade Phoenix
Bryan The Blade Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Business Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:27 pm

victorgillean wrote:Honestly man, who in the entire LW division here is going to stop me. I mean shit, I could fight catch weight against the MWs and I don't think I would be touched.

You make the same, slow ass, fighter in every league. We fight this week, myself with zero training what so ever, and I have a very legit shot of beating your predictable ass. When you lose to a brand new untrained LW this thread is going to get that much more hilarious.

Business

Back to top Go down

Post  colm murphy Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:58 pm

John Rian wrote:
colm murphy wrote:lol yo this is jsut members of navto

NAVTO, SoHK, ABA.

Oh... And what's wrong with NAVTO exactly? Well, I mean, Other than... Over there you get your ass handed to you on a daily basis and now you're 3-0 over here and think you're something special? -chuckle- Cute... Hell your SoHK record is more like what? A birthday than a Fighting Record? 5-8 or something? -grins- See you around Colon.

nuthing rong with navto just sayin this is the navto team

colm murphy

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Alarcon Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:10 pm

There have been era's already? Christ boys, there has only been 3 weeks in here, not enough to establish shit yet. And plus, the psychos or whatever else they wanna be known as could very well be crap for fighters.

So do yourself a favor and stop with the trumpets. It's annoying.

Mike Alarcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Rex Williams Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:51 am

Mike Alarcon wrote:There have been era's already? Christ boys, there has only been 3 weeks in here, not enough to establish shit yet. And plus, the psychos or whatever else they wanna be known as could very well be crap for fighters.

(Looks like just woken up)
Ack.
It really hasn't been very long. 8 hours and I see this much damage? Evil or Very Mad
I wasn't even trying to use you as a freakin' stepping stone, Gillean-- but hey, maybe I could jump over to BLF and get you back for that.
But meh, I'm too lazy to switch contracts for a vendetta, guv'. I'm just gonna focus on improving my own skills first.
Rex Williams
Rex Williams

Back to top Go down

Post  James Foster Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:20 pm

Mike Alarcon wrote:There have been era's already? Christ boys, there has only been 3 weeks in here, not enough to establish shit yet. And plus, the psychos or whatever else they wanna be known as could very well be crap for fighters.

I think Mike needs to be taught a lesson here. This guy talks like he's his brother, but we all know that Noc was a bitch that bit off more than he could chew and it seems like Mike is already on his way to an early retirement. When you want your ass whooped come our way. The PsyKO's are taking over. Get used to it Alacron.

James Foster

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaye Dub Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:47 pm

victorgillean wrote:Honestly man, who in the entire LW division here is going to stop me. I mean shit, I could fight catch weight against the MWs and I don't think I would be touched.

Victor you have talent but you are stopable. I proved it. One more punch to your dome and you would have been out like a light. Your not unbeatable.
Jaye Dub
Jaye Dub

Back to top Go down

Post  victorgillean Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:24 pm

Dub, it is my ability to realize when I am in danger and end the conflict that makes me unstoppable. I realized that it was almost over for me so I took it to the ground and neutralized the situation.

That in itself is why I am the best, I can end a fight at any moment, just watch my fight from AFC 4, Barnett locked in a shin lock and I knew I wasn't getting out, so I did what I do best and rolled his eyes into the back of his head while he was trying to break my leg.

Speaking of broken legs, did you all see the straight damage that Guile Gracie did to Jebidiah's Knee. I now have to say the Gracie has the most lethal submissions here. With one pull he strained it, with a second he tore ligaments, and with a third he hyper extended and broke the knee. Pretty good for some Fagot wrestling huh Jebidiah?

victorgillean

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaye Dub Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:58 pm

Getting almost beat and overcoming it does not make you unbeatable. Never getting stunned or hurt is a lot closer to that. You will lose soon, mark my words. You have a style where you can beat any opponent but it's also a style that can be beaten by nearly any opponent. You'll see...
Jaye Dub
Jaye Dub

Back to top Go down

Post  James Foster Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:14 pm

I love how you pansies come in and try to make this about you two. I know it's hard to keep from talking to your boyfriend but this is nowhere for your kiddie squabbles, let the adults speak their minds and you two go play in the street.

James Foster

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Alarcon Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:09 am

James Foster wrote:

I think Mike needs to be taught a lesson here. This guy talks like he's his brother, but we all know that Noc was a bitch that bit off more than he could chew and it seems like Mike is already on his way to an early retirement. When you want your ass whooped come our way. The PsyKO's are taking over. Get used to it Alacron.
Now hold on there son. I don't pay attention to most of you guys when you try and talk shit, cause frankly thats all you knuckleheads know how to do. Lift weights, and talk shit. But when you try and insult someone who is legend? Please....

How many people are you going to try to get to agree with you on that? It's laughable, boy. And while your at it, go ahead and bring the fight this way Foster. I don't back down from challenges like everyone else here, so bring your best and see if you can back up your mouth.

Mike Alarcon

Back to top Go down

Post  James Foster Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:18 pm

Mike Alarcon wrote:
James Foster wrote:

Now hold on there son. I don't pay attention to most of you guys when you try and talk shit, cause frankly thats all you knuckleheads know how to do. Lift weights, and talk shit. But when you try and insult someone who is legend? Please....

How many people are you going to try to get to agree with you on that? It's laughable, boy. And while your at it, go ahead and bring the fight this way Foster. I don't back down from challenges like everyone else here, so bring your best and see if you can back up your mouth.

If you were a HW I wouldn't mind beating you senseless. Gain some weight and then we'll talk, if you can't I suggest you talk to the MW of the PsyKO's. I'm sure he'd be more than happy to teach you a lesson.

As for Noc, when he fought the best he lost. Hell he even lost to Kris Delgado over in SoHK and everyone knows that guy is a joke.

James Foster

Back to top Go down

Post  colm murphy Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:23 am

kris delgado is a fuking fag

colm murphy

Back to top Go down

Post  James Foster Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:01 am

colm murphy wrote:kris delgado is a fuking fag

Even this guy knows how big of a joke Kris Delgado is. That says a lot, no offense Colm.

James Foster

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike Alarcon Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:13 am

James Foster wrote:
colm murphy wrote:kris delgado is a fuking fag

Even this guy knows how big of a joke Kris Delgado is. That says a lot, no offense Colm.
I don't disagree with you on Delgado. He was a joke of a fighter. But every ugly mutt has his day in the sun. He just happened to beat Joseph when he didn't care about the MW division any more. His sights were already set on Sykes in the LHW division. And what did he do? Go in and immediately de-throne the once thought 'unbeatable' Norbert Sykes.

Mike Alarcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Redman(Reggie Johnson) Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:07 am

PsyKOs rules phoniex and me can whopp all of yall
Redman(Reggie Johnson)
Redman(Reggie Johnson)

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryan The Blade Phoenix Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:10 am

Redman wrote:PsyKOs rules phoniex and me can whopp all of yall

i did not approve this post
Bryan The Blade Phoenix
Bryan The Blade Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Redman(Reggie Johnson) Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:17 pm

watever
Redman(Reggie Johnson)
Redman(Reggie Johnson)

Back to top Go down

Post  TUF Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:32 pm

wankers. The whole lot of ya.
TUF
TUF

Back to top Go down

Post  Bryan The Blade Phoenix Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:03 pm

TUF wrote:wankers. The whole lot of ya.

you talk alot gavin

too bad your a lw

you have to deal with rex
Bryan The Blade Phoenix
Bryan The Blade Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  TUF Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:05 pm

Bryan The Blade Phoenix wrote:
TUF wrote:wankers. The whole lot of ya.

you talk alot gavin

too bad your a lw

you have to deal with rex

Oh no! Rex Williams?!?!?! You're given me the collywobbles. Rolling Eyes

For fuck's sake, I could beat Rex and my meat at the same time. Hell any of the lot of yer cock jockeys. Soon you'll be clued up.
TUF
TUF

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum