MMA Cage Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Funnys

2 posters

Go down

Funnys Empty Funnys

Post  austinbric Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:58 pm

funny story last year when i was in high school i was wearing a tapout hoodie and around my school theres a lotta fakes who say they're fighters but there not but they try to pretend by wearing tapout and me it was a present from my girlfriend so im wearing it just because a.) it was a present and 2.) because it was the first tapout zip up hoodie that wasn't available in stores...(at least yet) but any ways i go up to turn in my homework and this meskin chick was like "hey...soo you do tapout" WT heck?!?! do i do tapout?!?!? that was the stupidest thing i had ever heard i told her if she meant do i train in MMA this yes but you i do not do tapout.
i was like for 1 its a brand of clothing amd 2 taping out is not a good thing. needless to say she was way confused.
so then it was apparent to me that the posers at my school were like "yeah i train tapout"...or "yeah im in tapout".

oh and there was this guy last year at school who was like yeah im sponsored by tapout and people believed him because wore one outfit that was all tapout because its all that the midland store had and i probably has a ufc contract because he had a ufc duffle bag...psssh whatever if you want to know more about that story let me know it gets better.

but thats my ramblings for now later
austinbric
austinbric

Back to top Go down

Funnys Empty Re: Funnys

Post  colm murphy Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:03 pm

wait you guys dont train tapout your a loser me and all my boys train tapout.

haha i train tapout wtf

like i was fucking with this kid and he's like i kickyour ass i fight ufc

colm murphy

Back to top Go down

Post  austinbric Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:24 am

yeah that girl was real dumb...and ever since we got new tapout clothes and premier fighter clothes and ufc clothes
and warrior wear. theres so many freakin fighters here in midland now.
i mean i admit i own one tap out shirt, one premier fighter shirt, a couple warrior brand, and a hitman fight gear one too, but there all like real low key nothin fancey at all. its like the kids now a days only want a shirt that says "hey im a fighter sponserd by tapout and have a contract with the WEC and UFC and Affliction"
as a matter a fact a should make that shirt id be freakin rich.
austinbric
austinbric

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum