MMA Cage Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tengu Ninjitsu

3 posters

Go down

Tengu Ninjitsu Empty Tengu Ninjitsu

Post  victorgillean Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:32 pm

White Clad Atama Shinobi Victor Gillean has been given permission and opened the doors to his camp in order to train others in the art form of Tengu Ninjitsu Taijitsu for Mixed Martial Arts purposes.

His camp is located in Washington State and will be headed by himself personally. As of now it has everything need to increase your Wind Form including an Amateur size workout room, a Professional sized workout room, and an acre of interlocking wrestling mats to get you started in Water and Earth forms. Victor Gillean will be giving all training personally.

If you sign up now he will help you reach your full potential in the Earth Form, maximizing your skills in Ground Positioning, Ground Striking, and Submissions.

After he gets a few dedicated members he will begin training in the Water Form raising your potential in Clinching, Takedowns, and Sprawling/takedown defense.

If the members continue to pledge themselves to the way of the ninja he will begin training in the Fire Form teaching Efficiency, Aggressiveness, Arm Striking/punching power, Leg Striking/kicking power, and drastically improving your Killer Instinct that Ninja are known for.

After this all falls together he will teach you how to master the fifth element, The Void. Which comprises of forgetting your training allowing you to use any technique in any situation.

The Pledge is only $5,000 weekly

(PM victorgillean about enrollment or any other questions)

Last edited by victorgillean on Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

victorgillean

Back to top Go down

Tengu Ninjitsu Empty Re: Tengu Ninjitsu

Post  victorgillean Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:22 pm

We have only 1 spot left in the gym. if you want on a team, hurry and request.

victorgillean

Back to top Go down

Tengu Ninjitsu Empty hey

Post  RYU Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:46 pm

if the spot is still open id like to join, but i believe since im a new character i might not have any money yet... not sure.

Just for the record though, on another mmasim ive played before, my character went 15-1 before retiring.

RYU

Back to top Go down

Post  colm murphy Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:16 am

RYU wrote:if the spot is still open id like to join, but i believe since im a new character i might not have any money yet... not sure.

Just for the record though, on another mmasim ive played before, my character went 15-1 before retiring.

and wat league was that??

colm murphy

Back to top Go down

Post  RYU Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:30 am

colm murphy wrote:
RYU wrote:if the spot is still open id like to join, but i believe since im a new character i might not have any money yet... not sure.

and wat league was that??

Wamma was the simulator, and it was on the bigbiz forums.

RYU

Back to top Go down

Post  colm murphy Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:09 pm

oh never heard of it well hopefully your good at NHB sim to and show everyone that us at tengu ninjitsu are nothing to fuck with

colm murphy

Back to top Go down

Post  victorgillean Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:01 pm

Team Full

victorgillean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down