MMA Cage Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John "Uncontrollable" Bowling vs. Guile Gracie

3 posters

Go down

John "Uncontrollable" Bowling vs. Guile Gracie Empty John "Uncontrollable" Bowling vs. Guile Gracie

Post  John bowling Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:22 pm

Reporter: Welcome one and all to the interview for the 1st AFC Middleweight bout. I have hear the man that says he is uncontrollable and will not stop untill your out. John Bowling. How are you doing sir?

John Bowling: Im doing fine sir thank you.

Reporter: So you got a fight coming up dont you?

John: Yes i do against Gracie

Reporter: How do you feel the match will go?

John: Ummm i dont know its a question of positioning like if we go to the ground i will try to knock him out while he trys to make me tap.

Reporter: You dont sound confident.

John: Oh i am im filled with it i just dont get pumped up untill the day of the fight.

Reporter: Well some people say your going to lose by submission.

John: You know whatever happens i will go down with a fight like i have a better kick and hand so if he gets within range i will knock him the F out.

Reporter: So your saying you will win?

John: Im saying if im in the right position and if he is in the right position then yea he will fall on the matt face down.

Reporter:Well thats all from us now.
John bowling
John bowling

Back to top Go down

John "Uncontrollable" Bowling vs. Guile Gracie Empty Re: John "Uncontrollable" Bowling vs. Guile Gracie

Post  GuileGracie Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:11 pm

Boy, if you only knew. I am a long time bouncer and have restrained people a hell fo a lot bigger than you, all the while with them swinging at me. You better pray on you great grandmothers grave that you can keep this fight standing because if it goes to the cround I am going to make you cry in submission.

GuileGracie

Back to top Go down

John "Uncontrollable" Bowling vs. Guile Gracie Empty Re: John "Uncontrollable" Bowling vs. Guile Gracie

Post  John bowling Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:54 pm

"You were a bouncer eh? So basically you only delt with drunk guys that think there all that this is not some bar this is MMA where i train to beat you they dont. So whatever you think."
John bowling
John bowling

Back to top Go down

Post  GuileGracie Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:09 pm

I'm also the biggest man to come out of Ceaser Gracie's academy. and with a second degree blackbelt. How about that training buddy.

GuileGracie

Back to top Go down

Post  John bowling Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:11 pm

"You cant train to take a hit there buddy but you know what ill give you the credit you deserve. Your a good submisiion fighter but im a better knock out fighter."
John bowling
John bowling

Back to top Go down

Post  GuileGracie Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:15 pm

I just hope you got a damn good sprawl, because if I go to the ground, for your sake, you better hope I'm unconscious.

GuileGracie

Back to top Go down

Post  John bowling Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:27 pm

I assure you if your not by the time we get to the ground i assure you will wish you were
John bowling
John bowling

Back to top Go down

Post  GuileGracie Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:29 pm

you are probably right. hearing you scream like a little bitch might make me regret tapping you out.

GuileGracie

Back to top Go down

Post  John bowling Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:44 pm

I guess we will just have to see who the better man is.
John bowling
John bowling

Back to top Go down

Post  Spaz Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:12 pm

Man I love it! We are already getting some bad blood between fighters. I hope this fight lives up to the hype.
Spaz
Spaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down