MMA Cage Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules for Owners

3 posters

Go down

Rules for Owners Empty Rules for Owners

Post  Admin Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:10 pm

In this website there will be for now 3 Professional MMA Organizations. They will compete against each other and try to sign the best fighters and make the best dream matchups. The great concept behind this though is that any member can become the owner of an organization. See after each month I will grade the 3 organizations based on certain categories and the owner who happened to do the worst will lose his/her ownership and the organization will be auctioned off to the highest seller. The other 2 owners will get to keep their ownership and continue to compete the following month.

Here are the few rules owners must abide by:
1. They must sign a fighting contract with the fighter agreeing on an amount of pay. And then PM the contract to the Admin.
2. They must have at least 8 fights per fight card.
3. If they decide to have a tournament it must take place throughout several weeks. (No fighter can fight more than once a week)
4. Co-promotions are allowed but the promotions must have the Admin agree on the conditions.
5. They must PM the fight card to the Admin ahead of time so the Admin can simulate the fights.
6. There can be up to 3 co-owners for 1 organization. EX: One person can get the fight contracts, one person can be the fight matchmaker, etc.

Remember to be as creative as possible as an owner.

Admin
Admin

https://mmacagewars.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Rules for Owners Empty Re: Rules for Owners

Post  Admin Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:02 pm

When the owners begin to become part of the game in August I might have to change a few of the rules around to fit our situation at the time. For instance as of now with our limited amount of active users I will have to establish 2 new rules for the time being until the problem is fixed:

1) Owners will only have to have a minimum of 4 fights per fight card.
2) There will only be 2 owners instead of the originally planned 3 owners.

The reason these rules must be created is because of the lack of active users on this website. Yes as of now there are 24 created fighters but only about half of those are actually controlled by active users who check the website daily. Therefore as of now we could not even have 2 different organizations going. So if you guys want this website to reach its full potential then you guys have to get the word out about this website and we have to get more active users. By advertising and getting more people it will only help make MMA Cage Wars a greater experience because the more competition the better.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaye Dub Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:46 pm

A good thing you could do is create cans. They can't be too good though, we don't want cans dominating the league. I wouldn't make them too easy either, or it wouldn't be good fights.
Jaye Dub
Jaye Dub

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:21 pm

Well all of the inactive fighters are going to be used as cans, so we already have about 10 cans. But as for myself, making more cans will not benefit this website because this website should not have more cans than actual competition.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  msp Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:48 pm

well ill make a fighter soon in the LW division coming for you dub and gillean 2 of my fav fighters and i will be active

msp

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down