MMA Cage Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interview With Jay Taylor

2 posters

Go down

Interview With Jay Taylor Empty Interview With Jay Taylor

Post  taylor87666 Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:25 pm

Reporter:Welcome, Im here with the newly signed LW Jay "Bioshock" Taylor, how are you doing today?

Taylor:Great, can't wait to get in there and fight.

Reporter:Now Jay there's been some talk, well mostly you, no offense, of wanting a match with Jaye Dub, why do you want this match-up so bad?

Taylor:I want this fight, because I think that I can KO him within the first minute, and he's the only other fighter thats not fight at AFC 1 and I hope that we get put on the card, because I cant wait to tear threw him.

Reporter:What kind of weapons do you bring into the cage, that makes you so dangerous?

Taylor:(little smile), well I cant ruin the surprise you guys are just gunna have to wait for my first fight, then you'll know what my skills are and how I use them.

Reporter:Wel I think thats about all, thanks to Jay for being on the show with us today, and we look forward to seeing you hopefully at AFC 1.

Taylor:Thanks, for having me talk to you guys later.
taylor87666
taylor87666

Back to top Go down

Interview With Jay Taylor Empty Re: Interview With Jay Taylor

Post  taylor87666 Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:36 pm

Good, Great, Grand I will be fighting Jaye Dub at AFC 1 and I cant wait to KO him out, theres no way he's gunna make it out of the first round, that I promise you.
taylor87666
taylor87666

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaye Dub Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:08 pm

I like your confidence. Can't wait...
Jaye Dub
Jaye Dub

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content