MMA Cage Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jaye Dub Pre-AFC 1

Go down

Jaye Dub Pre-AFC 1 Empty Jaye Dub Pre-AFC 1

Post  Jaye Dub Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:38 pm

Jaye Dub Pre-AFC 1 Fighter_1307

Reporter - I'm here with Lightweight Jaye Dub getting set to debut at AFC 1. Your next opponent is Jay Taylor. Thoughts on him?
Jaye Dub - I think he's got a lot of confidence but his skills are nowhere near mine. Basically he only has kicks over me and he has no chance without 'em.

Reporter - How do you see the fight going?
Jaye Dub - There's a good chance he will get KO'd by punches pretty quick and a smaller chance I knock him down and sub him or just guillotine him from the clinch. It won't go to a decision.

Reporter - Lots of people in the AFC are calling you cocky and they think they can beat you. What do you say to that?
Jaye Dub - I say what comes to my mind. I don't care what other people think. I'm here to fight, not make friends.

Reporter - Do you feel right now your going to blow through everyone in this league.
Jaye Dub - If I had to guess I'd say yes. I have only checked out the tapes on Taylor. And he has skills he just is nowhere near me. I would be willing to put my career on it that I will beat him. There's no way he will beat me.

Reporter - Thanks for coming on the show Jaye.
Jaye Dub - Sure.
Jaye Dub
Jaye Dub

Back to top Go down