MMA Cage Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who do you wanna fight?

+8
Redman(Reggie Johnson)
colm murphy
Vale Tudor
terrance
AxisAcademy
victorgillean
John bowling
Top Fighter
12 posters

Go down

Who do you wanna fight? Empty Who do you wanna fight?

Post  Top Fighter Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:21 pm

Post who you want for your next fight.
Top Fighter
Top Fighter

Back to top Go down

Who do you wanna fight? Empty Re: Who do you wanna fight?

Post  John bowling Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:28 pm

Colm murphy i just came off a win and im ready for him or.... the guy i lost to i forget his name.
John bowling
John bowling

Back to top Go down

Post  victorgillean Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:01 pm

well after defeating both Jaye Dub and Rex Williams, I feel that I am the top of the LW division. Throw me some of these new guys.

victorgillean

Back to top Go down

Post  Top Fighter Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:36 pm

I call out Jebediah Jenkins I wanna stand and throw bombs with you it'll make an exciting matchup!
If the Admin is reading this please make this fight happen.
Top Fighter
Top Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post  AxisAcademy Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:38 pm

I definently wanna fight Mike Alarcon I'm callin you out

AxisAcademy

Back to top Go down

Post  terrance Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:46 pm

Prem Boonyaratglin he beat Kimber I beat Kimber He lost to Rex I lost to Rex sounds good to me
terrance
terrance

Back to top Go down

Post  Vale Tudor Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:53 am

I am being called out by some foriegner... and I'd love to accept that challange.
Vale Tudor
Vale Tudor

Back to top Go down

Post  Top Fighter Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:50 am

I'm no foreigner and at least I can freakin spell
Top Fighter
Top Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post  colm murphy Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:17 pm

ill take the fight with jrbinoki not sure who his fighter is and i kind of wanna kick the fucking mormons ass as well

colm murphy

Back to top Go down

Post  Redman(Reggie Johnson) Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:29 am

i want any1

Last edited by Redman(Reggie Johnson) on Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Redman(Reggie Johnson)
Redman(Reggie Johnson)

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninjamonkey Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:35 pm

I was hoping for a fight with James Foster, to avenge the loss he handed to my teammate. But after this weekend, I may be going pro... so I'm not sure what my plans will be. scratch

At some point, of course, I'd like to fight Josh Tiko... but I'm not sure I'm quite at his level yet. Neutral

Ninjamonkey

Back to top Go down

Post  austinbric Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:35 am

well if i beat rua then i would probably like to have a rematch with cody shubin.
austinbric
austinbric

Back to top Go down

Post  colm murphy Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:43 am

one word GROGEN

colm murphy

Back to top Go down

Post  TUF Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:26 pm

victorgillean wrote:well after defeating both Jaye Dub and Rex Williams, I feel that I am the top of the LW division. Throw me some of these new guys.

Translation: I've fallen ass-backwards into a few lucky victories over experienced fighters. So please give me some easy fights with the new blokes that 'aven't gotten any training in yet because I'm a coward.

Awfully big of you there mate, callin out the new guys. Real tough, unless that is, you're referring to me. If that be the case then you've got some stones on ya. Not too much sense in your head, but some real stones all right. Too bad they won't be doin ya any good after I smash em with me knee.

Give me a fuckin LW, MW, HW. I don't give a fuck. I'll break em all.
TUF
TUF

Back to top Go down

Post  victorgillean Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:05 am

How retarded is this guy? Even in the amateurs a fighter should have at least a year or so of training. If not then he is going to get beat real bad inside the cage. but if you want to talk about me having more training, I have been training Tengu Ninjitsu for the past 10 years. Based off of that I am sure that I have more training than anyone here.

victorgillean

Back to top Go down

Post  TUF Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:28 pm

victorgillean wrote:How retarded is this guy? Even in the amateurs a fighter should have at least a year or so of training. If not then he is going to get beat real bad inside the cage. but if you want to talk about me having more training, I have been training Tengu Ninjitsu for the past 10 years. Based off of that I am sure that I have more training than anyone here.

You tit. You are aware of how this league works right?

I'll tip you in. You earn money through fights to pay for your training. Your training increases your skills as a fighter, thus a new fighter that hasn't earned as much money will not have been able to train as much, thus having lower skills Which means that for an experienced fighter a new fighter should be an easier fight. Which is exactly what you were asking for. You're such a fucking woman, man.

Tengu ninjitsu can lick my left nut, so you an your "10 years of training" in it can go fuck a goat for all anyone here cares.

You are the biggest ball-bag of them all Gillean. I can't wait to step on your throat.
TUF
TUF

Back to top Go down

Post  victorgillean Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:23 pm

I think that you are the woman Gavin. You are probably just spreading all this training BS around so that you can always have an excuse for every time that I beat your ass into a bloody pulp. Every time that it happens you are just going to say that I have been here longer and that is the only reason that I won. Give me a break, and my tengu ninjitsu has made me, as well as a couple other guys, massive weapons here.

Now when you are done making excuses for why you arn't as good as me, you can come sit at the adult table with the rest of us here.

victorgillean

Back to top Go down

Post  TUF Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:51 pm

victorgillean wrote:I think that you are the woman Gavin. You are probably just spreading all this training BS around so that you can always have an excuse for every time that I beat your ass into a bloody pulp. Every time that it happens you are just going to say that I have been here longer and that is the only reason that I won. Give me a break, and my tengu ninjitsu has made me, as well as a couple other guys, massive weapons here.

Now when you are done making excuses for why you arn't as good as me, you can come sit at the adult table with the rest of us here.

You're fucking right I'm not as bloody good as you. I'm fucking better than you.

Massive weapons? More like massive tools. You try to make me the poof here when you're the one callin out noobs. Meanwhile I'm picking a fight with the guy that calls himself the big dog and likes to think he's the top shite around here. Yeah, that makes me sound like the lady round these parts.

I won't need any excuses when I run your head through the mat. And I sure as hell won't make any bloody excuses if you somehow manage to beat me, cause anything can happen I guess, even though it never will. That is if we do eventually fight, but I don't know if that will ever happen. I have my first fight in this place coming up in a few days and after that I may be more experienced than your liking. You'll prolly request there be a featherweight division put in so that you can not only fight less experienced blokes, but ones that are smaller too.

My god, go turn a trick or whatever you do to hoor yerself out for money and buy yourself a clue. Then after that get a haircut. You even look like a bloody woman.

Last edited by TUF on Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total
TUF
TUF

Back to top Go down

Post  snapcase Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:44 pm

Tufnel -700
Gillean +450
snapcase
snapcase

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down