MMA Cage Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gillean Blog AFC 3

Go down

Gillean Blog AFC 3 Empty Gillean Blog AFC 3

Post  victorgillean Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:05 pm

So now it has all come down to this. The ultimate battle for LW supremecy. The Two most dominant LWs will collide in the Cage to determine who the best is in the AFC. This battle has me on my edges, pushing myself to my physical limits. I look at what Rex Williams is capable of and I see it. Even though he has poor stand up skills he has the superb Takedown skills to get it to the ground. Our Strength is equal yet I have the dominant ground striking. My only weakness is bottom position, but if I can get top position then I believe that I will have this fight in the bag.

Rex, fro one gladiator to another, good luck, because I know win or lose, this fight will not go to the bell.

victorgillean

Back to top Go down

Gillean Blog AFC 3 Empty Re: Gillean Blog AFC 3

Post  victorgillean Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:15 am

Well, tomorrow is the day of reckoning. It is the time when the Most Valuable LW is Chosen by destiny. I have waited the majority of a month for this one moment. My training today, Meditation to clear my head, to make me serene and get rid of the pre-fight butterflies. All I can do is what I do best. I need to go in there and fight like I have never fought before. Rex Williams is a person that could flip my advantage into a pure weakness. This will be my last blog before AFC 3 but to all my fans out there, I promise that I will try with every ounce of heart I have not to tap.

victorgillean

Back to top Go down