MMA Cage Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gillean Blog

3 posters

Go down

Gillean Blog Empty Gillean Blog

Post  victorgillean Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:30 pm

Well here I am typing to all my fans out there that saw me last Thursday beat the crap out of Roger Arroyo. I am heading now into my first main event against Jaye Dub, this was a battle set up by the ownership to determine who the best LW fighter is. I do not plan on losing this match, the way I see it, it is either going to end standing in a quickness, or more likely, it will go to the ground where it will be a battle of cat and mouse. It will all come down to can I knock him out before he can Tap me out, or vice versa in his case. This fight is sure to be the fight of the night and will end unexpectedly. Our boxing skills are equal as well as our wrestling skills so whoever get the early advantage will most likely win the fight, but you never know. I may have a slight advantage seeing as how he will be trying to tap me out with strength instead of efficiency which will give me a better chance to slip free and get those bombs dropped on his head for the KO. WEll peeps, thats all for now, I may blog on this matter later but you never know.

victorgillean

Back to top Go down

Gillean Blog Empty Re: Gillean Blog

Post  Jaye Dub Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:51 pm

Your a real tough fighter and I think I'm going to have a hard time with you. I think I'm too quick on the feet and my submission game is too good for you on the ground. I guess we will find out...
Jaye Dub
Jaye Dub

Back to top Go down

Post  David L. Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:37 pm

victorgillean wrote:Well here I am typing to all my fans out there that saw me last Thursday beat the crap out of Roger Arroyo. I am heading now into my first main event against Jaye Dub, this was a battle set up by the ownership to determine who the best LW fighter is. I do not plan on losing this match, the way I see it, it is either going to end standing in a quickness, or more likely, it will go to the ground where it will be a battle of cat and mouse. It will all come down to can I knock him out before he can Tap me out, or vice versa in his case. This fight is sure to be the fight of the night and will end unexpectedly. Our boxing skills are equal as well as our wrestling skills so whoever get the early advantage will most likely win the fight, but you never know. I may have a slight advantage seeing as how he will be trying to tap me out with strength instead of efficiency which will give me a better chance to slip free and get those bombs dropped on his head for the KO. WEll peeps, thats all for now, I may blog on this matter later but you never know.

Highly doubtful, that can only be determinded in some kind of tournament. We all are 1-0 (well, some of us) in the AFC. Trying to determine the best LW fighter when alot of us have the same record, fought people of about the same caliber, and with it being so early in the game, is pretty ridiculous at this point of the game.

David L.

Back to top Go down

Post  victorgillean Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:49 pm

About the same caliber huh? All I need to say is that you are nowhere near the caliber that I am. I would end you in the first round. 'nuff said!

victorgillean

Back to top Go down

Post  David L. Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:09 am

... get serious. Neutral

David L.

Back to top Go down

Post  victorgillean Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:02 pm

well we have a sort of LW tourney going on right now with all the winners from last week facing each other this week. So I assume that after I whip up Jaye Dub real quick I will be placed against the winner of you and Rex, although I am willing to say it will be most likely Rex because I don't think you are at his caliber either.

victorgillean

Back to top Go down

Post  David L. Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:49 pm

Once again, get serious. Neutral

David L.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down