MMA Cage Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFC 3 Post Fight Conference

+8
snapcase
Spaz
jasonsteroid
terrance
Top Fighter
victorgillean
Rex Williams
Admin
12 posters

Go down

AFC 3 Post Fight Conference Empty AFC 3 Post Fight Conference

Post  Admin Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:15 pm

(Everyone post your thoughts about the results of AFC 3 here)

Admin
Admin

https://mmacagewars.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

AFC 3 Post Fight Conference Empty Re: AFC 3 Post Fight Conference

Post  Rex Williams Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:17 pm

*sigh*
Just wasn't my night, guv'nor.
Great win. I'll just keep training harder-- when I've hardened up that breadbasket I'll pay you back. Laughing
At the very least Tiko got the victory, so I'm happy for that.
Rex Williams
Rex Williams

Back to top Go down

Post  victorgillean Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:19 pm

Rex, much respect to you. I knew this was going to be my toughest fight yet so I trained and trained and trained.

victorgillean

Back to top Go down

Post  victorgillean Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:23 pm

congrats to Tengu Ninjistu going 4-1 at AFC 3.

victorgillean

Back to top Go down

Post  Top Fighter Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:35 pm

I had a tuff match and much respect to Douglas but I'm so stoked I won

And Team MMA Jacked congrats on the 1-1
Top Fighter
Top Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post  terrance Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:39 pm

I wanted to keep my fight against Kimber standing but it obviously didn't work out that way. But in the end I still got the win by submission and a win is a win so there is absolutely no complaining on my part. It was a relatively short fight but it was a chess match and a very difficult fight for me all the same. I'd also like to congradulate Victor on his victory over Rex.
terrance
terrance

Back to top Go down

Post  jasonsteroid Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:42 pm

I call bullshit. I demand a rematch. the ref should have called the fight sooner after one of the may times I rocked him.

jasonsteroid

Back to top Go down

Post  Spaz Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:42 pm

Congrats to all the winners! That was a extremely tough fight Steroid we will do it again some other time I'm sure. And good job Lethal Dragons going 2-2. Rex I am not worried that you loss tonight because I know you are going to be back on top within the next 2 weeks. And Bowling I have to give you props on that sprawl. Very Happy
Spaz
Spaz

Back to top Go down

Post  snapcase Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:48 pm

Thanks for the fight Guile Gracie. You had a good gameplan but I managed to fend you off for the win. Better luck next time Smile
snapcase
snapcase

Back to top Go down

Post  colm murphy Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:15 pm

another win wow but alarcon you came out strong and made it a great fight you were definetely my hardest competition id like to fight you again in the future you are a great fighter good luck.

colm murphy

Back to top Go down

Post  John bowling Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:27 pm

Even though my fight was a dirty one it was ok. I blocked countless takedowns which im proud of but i did not capitalise i should have at least punched him. All in all good fights.
John bowling
John bowling

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:10 pm

I would like to announce that the award for Fight of the Night in AFC 3 goes to Jebediah Jenkins vs Ryu.

Admin
Admin

https://mmacagewars.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  victorgillean Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:58 pm

and Tengu Ninjitsu claims the second fight of the night in a row.

victorgillean

Back to top Go down

Post  Vale Tudor Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:04 am

(Jebediah enters... followed by his five wives, each of which is sporting a black eye)

First off I want to thank Ryu, and congratulate him on a great fight. We showed the crowd what real fighting looks like and thats more than most fighters can say tonight. The Lord works in mysterious ways, and I know that this result is a test.

With that said, if I ever see the ref in a dark alley, watch out! I wasn't even down when the fight was called! What a joke! A lazy jab doesn't finish fights, and I sure as hell wasn't done. I was just doing a little rope-a-dope in the third to make what was otherwise a dominating showing a little more competitive, and out of nowhere the ref stops it. The record will show that I have one loss, but those of us who know anything know better.

Praise the Lord, and to Hell with the ref!
Vale Tudor
Vale Tudor

Back to top Go down

Post  colm murphy Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:15 pm

Vale Tudor wrote:(Jebediah enters... followed by his five wives, each of which is sporting a black eye)

First off I want to thank Ryu, and congratulate him on a great fight. We showed the crowd what real fighting looks like and thats more than most fighters can say tonight. The Lord works in mysterious ways, and I know that this result is a test.

With that said, if I ever see the ref in a dark alley, watch out! I wasn't even down when the fight was called! What a joke! A lazy jab doesn't finish fights, and I sure as hell wasn't done. I was just doing a little rope-a-dope in the third to make what was otherwise a dominating showing a little more competitive, and out of nowhere the ref stops it. The record will show that I have one loss, but those of us who know anything know better.

fuck off you fucking mormon you fucking suck go the fuck away man go convert and be a catholic and maybe you can stay

colm murphy

Back to top Go down

Post  Business Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:53 pm

Marcelo Hua? What a joke. I hope there is some better competition at 155, i watched some of these other fights and was entirely unimpressed.

Business

Back to top Go down

Post  Vale Tudor Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:55 pm

colm murphy wrote:
Vale Tudor wrote:(Jebediah enters... followed by his five wives, each of which is sporting a black eye)

fuck off you fucking mormon you fucking suck go the fuck away man go convert and be a catholic and maybe you can stay

Sounds like someone's mad... did you get raped by your priest again today, little guy? Stay the hell out of it you filthy potato eater... your kind isn't worth the tax money I pay to fund you and your welfare ridin' people.
Vale Tudor
Vale Tudor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down