MMA Cage Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

terrance "the killer" Reaume's blf 2 pre-fight title defense

4 posters

Go down

terrance "the killer" Reaume's blf 2 pre-fight title defense Empty terrance "the killer" Reaume's blf 2 pre-fight title defense

Post  terrance Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:31 pm

well my first title defense coming up for me at blf 2 is without a doubt the biggest match of my career so far. I was extremely excited when i won the lightweight title but i think this fight is even bigger for me. My opponent Victor Gilliean is without a doubt one of the if not the best p4p fighter here and has already proved it by beating a MW. Me and Victor are from the same camp and hes been like a big brother to me helping me develop into a much better fighter. When i first came into this league the knock on me was that i was too wel rounded to go anywhere. Well now i stand in front of you all as the LW champ and i owe a great deal of that to Victor Gilliean. Now for how i see this fight going........... i really cant see us standing too much even tho i have the advantage in speed he definitely has more power. I can see him taking me too the ground and trying to tko or ko me that way like he has evryone else so far. But the one difference between me and his other opponents is that i am able to fight off my back and sink in a submission hold. Or theres a possibility that i may get the takedown or reverse to a top position? we havent really seen Victor on a bottom position much and i dont think he has the submissions of me so that would be a perfect advantage for me too be the first person to beat Victor and retain my LW championship. But having said all that this is gonna be a human chess match and its all gonna deepend on who can impose there will on there opponent. So good luck to Victor Gilliean on the fight.
terrance
terrance

Back to top Go down

terrance "the killer" Reaume's blf 2 pre-fight title defense Empty Re: terrance "the killer" Reaume's blf 2 pre-fight title defense

Post  TUF Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:57 pm

Jeezus. What an emotional woman. Terrance the only thing you've ever killed is your manhood with that last interview. Yeah you can see him trying to take you down and get on top of you in this fight. Maybe that's cause being on from the same camp you two have spent a lot of time in that position. I ain't talking about jiu jitsu training either.
TUF
TUF

Back to top Go down

terrance "the killer" Reaume's blf 2 pre-fight title defense Empty Re: terrance "the killer" Reaume's blf 2 pre-fight title defense

Post  victorgillean Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:01 pm

This guy sure seems to have a lot of fantasies? But on a laughing note, doesn't he know that we don't practice Jiu-Jitsu at a Ninjitsu Camp.

Ninja have there own grappling system and all this guy can talk about is guys in gay looking positions.

I thought that they didn't allow pre-schoolers to compete in MMA, I guess that I was way off with that assumption.

victorgillean

Back to top Go down

Post  TUF Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:16 pm

A thousand pardons madame. I wasn't aware you practised "tengu nijitsu." That changes EVERYTHING. Oh wait, you're still both bags of wank and I'm still fucking aces. So nothing has changed. Piss off mate.
TUF
TUF

Back to top Go down

Post  victorgillean Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:14 am

Listen up pipsqueak. I am the number 1 ranked LW, and most people would agree when I say that I am number 1 Pound for Pound as well.

I have beaten the best LWs that this orginization has to offer and you on the other hand, have yet to do shit.

I am sitting on top of the ladder and you haven't even taken to the first rung yet.

So until you take me out, you can't even come close to calling yourself the best.

'Nuff Said.

victorgillean

Back to top Go down

Post  TUF Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:40 pm

All that says to me is that you been here longer mate. Easy is claiming to be the king of the land when you're the first to arrive. TUF is when you come in and take it away from those that were already there.

You were only top of the heap 'cause I wasn't here. There's a new king of the mountain here. And yer bloody lookin at him.
TUF
TUF

Back to top Go down

Post  Jaye Dub Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:04 pm

Victor your cocky attitude has made me lose all respect for you...

In our next meeting I'll be just a little better, you won't be able to repeat what you did in our last meeting. Your a great fighter no doubt, but trust me when I say that you can be beaten and I will prove that...
Jaye Dub
Jaye Dub

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down