MMA Cage Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tengu Ninjitsu has given fighter the OK to compete in Mixed Martial Arts

2 posters

Go down

Tengu Ninjitsu has given fighter the OK to compete in Mixed Martial Arts Empty Tengu Ninjitsu has given fighter the OK to compete in Mixed Martial Arts

Post  victorgillean Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:51 pm

Earlier today Tengu Ninjitsu gave White Clad Grand Shinobi "Vicious" Victor Gillean permission to compete and perform non lethal Taijitsu in Mixed Martial Arts.

Victor Gillean has commented on this enormous feat saying "In the past, Ninja have not done so well in MMA, but I plan on changing that for the lightweight division. "

More to come on this celebratory event.

victorgillean

Back to top Go down

Tengu Ninjitsu has given fighter the OK to compete in Mixed Martial Arts Empty Re: Tengu Ninjitsu has given fighter the OK to compete in Mixed Martial Arts

Post  colm murphy Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:37 pm

great to have you here victor i dont know yet if ill be fighting at LW or MW yet so we'll just have to wait and see if we will meet

colm murphy

Back to top Go down

Tengu Ninjitsu has given fighter the OK to compete in Mixed Martial Arts Empty Re: Tengu Ninjitsu has given fighter the OK to compete in Mixed Martial Arts

Post  victorgillean Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:36 pm

Victor Gillean has been given permission to not only compete here but due to his rank of White Clad Grand Shinobi he can also Train fighters here in Tengu Ninjitsu.

Victor Gillean was not available for comment on to weather or not he plans on training fighters.

victorgillean

Back to top Go down

Post  victorgillean Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:58 pm

Victor Gillean was found for comment on the subject of training and had this to say. "I plan on opening up a gym and training these guys to my fullest ability. They will learn to fight the same way I did and they will become beasts in this sport. I already have one pledge to my gym and it has yet to open it's doors."

victorgillean

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down