MMA Cage Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"TKO" Constantly in the gym for Main Event

3 posters

Go down

"TKO" Constantly in the gym for Main Event Empty "TKO" Constantly in the gym for Main Event

Post  Spaz Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:29 pm

Reporter: Once again I am here with Josh "TKO" Tiko who has finally taken a break from working out and has given us time to do this interview. So Josh, since you have training your ass off for this fight the public wants to know, what motivates you to constantly being in the gym?
Josh Tiko: Well for this fight there are several reasons. #1 Steroid is a great opponent so I have to bring my A game if I am to win. #2 This is the most important fight for me because if I win I become the most valuable HW in Cage Wars. And #3 I am going to do everything in my power to make sure I am not a part of Steroid's highlight reel.

Reporter: How do you feel you matchup with Jason Steroid?
Josh Tiko: Well it is the classic matchup of striker vs grappler so whomever gets the fight where he wants it will win. What most people don't know about me is I actually have some decent standup skills and I believe I am a good enough boxer to stand with Steroid until I get him on the mat.

Reporter: So how is your team The Lethal Dragons coming along for this event? Do you think they are prepared?
Josh Tiko: Oh yes I have a lot of faith in my team and I feel AFC 3 is going to be a great event for us. I am only worried about one of my fighters because he has not come around the gym in a very long time so I hope he is still training hard because he will need it.

Reporter: Well thank you for your time and good luck on your fight.
Spaz
Spaz

Back to top Go down

"TKO" Constantly in the gym for Main Event Empty Re: "TKO" Constantly in the gym for Main Event

Post  jasonsteroid Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:53 pm

#1 I am a great opponent so bring your A game, you still won't win
#2 You are right, it is an important fight, but you won't win and you will fall as the second best to me.
#3 I already got cameras ready to roll from every angle just to make sure you are part of my highlight reel
#4 after our fight, I got them 'roids for sale, I'll let you get at 'em for a discount even.

jasonsteroid

Back to top Go down

"TKO" Constantly in the gym for Main Event Empty Re: "TKO" Constantly in the gym for Main Event

Post  Spaz Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:56 pm

Just keep talking because when I beat you it will be even sweeter.
Spaz
Spaz

Back to top Go down

Post  jasonsteroid Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:11 pm

Darn, I think I misunderstood you. I could have sworn that you said you would beat me. Appearantly you got jokes.

jasonsteroid

Back to top Go down

Post  Top Fighter Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:39 pm

Well if you,ve seen TKO in the gym he's no joke
Top Fighter
Top Fighter

Back to top Go down

Post  Spaz Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:18 am

I am tired of you trash talking, just shut your mouth and let the fight do all the talking.
Spaz
Spaz

Back to top Go down

Post  jasonsteroid Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:51 am

When I do step into that cage my fists are going to be the ones trashing, not my mouth. I mean come on, you are actually training for this fight, that tells me how confident you are. I haven't hit a heavy bag in I don't know how long.

PUSSY!!!!!

jasonsteroid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down