MMA Cage Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cody "Shubalacious" Shubin's Pre AFC 6 Interview

Go down

Cody "Shubalacious" Shubin's Pre AFC 6 Interview Empty Cody "Shubalacious" Shubin's Pre AFC 6 Interview

Post  Shubalicious Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:19 pm

Reporter: I'm here with one of the AFC's rising stars Cody "Shubalicious" Shubin. Cody, how do you feel about your opponent "Vicious" Victor Gillean?

Cody: Victor is ranked #1 in his division, and is probably the highest ranked pound for pound fighter in this league so far. He's definently going to be a tuff opponent!

Reporter: He is a tuff guy. So far he's been virtually unstoppable. Do you think you could be the one to finally beat Victor and give him his first loss?

Cody: Well I definently think if anyone can do it it's gonna be me. I have all the tools to beat him. I'm much faster than he is and I think that'll play into the fight big time. I believe as long as I get my strategy right I can beat him.

Reporter: You seem pretty confident are you saying all his other fights were flukes?

Cody: No I'm definently not saying that. I respect Victor greatly and I think he's a great fighter. I'm just saying I'm gonna give him a run for his money, and I know we're gonna put on a great fight. Good luck to you Victor.

Reporter: Well that's all the time we have, and thank you for your time.

Cody: No problem I'm always ready for a spot in the lime light.
Shubalicious
Shubalicious

Back to top Go down